TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.TheJourneyRemembered.com, owned and published by The Journey Remembered, LLC (hereinafter alternately referred to as the "Web Site," "The Journey Remembered," "we" or "us").
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use which governs the use of the Web Site by consumers ("you"). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must terminate your visit to this site immediately.
1. The Journey Remembered, LLC, is a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Georgia.
3. Consumers visiting the Web Site agree to the following restrictions:
(b) The content of third parties, including links to stories and advertisements displayed and/or served on the Web Site are the property of their respective parties provided for informational purposes only, and The Journey Remembered and/or the Web Site is not sponsored by and/or affiliated with the owners of trade marks or trade names appearing on the site, including those constituting hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that we have not reviewed the content of all sites linked to from our Web Site and that we are not responsible for the content of any of those sites, and do not take responsibility for them or endorse them.
(c) By submitting comments or other content ("Submissions") to the Web Site, you authorize The Journey Remembered, LLC and its members, officers, directors, employees, affiliates and licensees, including the Web Site, the right to use such content and release and hold harmless The Journey Remembered, LLC and its members, officers, directors, employees, affiliates and licensees from any and all claims you might have for copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, or violations of your right of privacy and publicity. You are solely responsible for such Submissions. The Journey Remembered, LLC accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such Submissions, including but not limited to disputes with third parties arising from such Submissions. You hereby agree to and do indemnify and hold The Journey Remembered, LLC and its members, officers, directors, employees, affiliates and licensees harmless from any and all claims by third parties arising from the use of such Submissions on the Web Site. We do not endorse and have no control over Submissions submitted by others to the Web Site. Submissions submitted to the Web Site are not necessarily reviewed by us prior to posting and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of The Journey Remembered. We make no warranties, express or implied, as to such Submissions or their accuracy and reliability. Nonetheless, we reserve the right to prevent you from submitting Submissions to the Web Site, and to restrict, delete or remove such Submissions for any reason at any time.
4. We do not claim any ownership rights in the Submissions that you post to the Web Site. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any content on or through the Web Site, you hereby grant to us and our licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license for the purpose of allowing us to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, distribute, and modify such content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site for advertising purposes, in new compilations, and in any media formats and through any media channels, now existing or hereafter created.
User hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the sole author of any Submissions and that all Submissions represent the user's original work, not copied in whole or part from any other source, and that the posting of Submissions shall not result in a breach of contract between you and any third party. Further, user attests that no Submissions will be libelous, obscene or otherwise defamatory or infringe on the rights of any entity or individual, including but not limited to copyright, trade name and trademark, and privacy and publicity rights. User grants us the right to publish user's name and other information, as provided by the user, for the attribution of Submissions. We retain the right to edit, modify or remove in whole or part any and all Submissions at any time and without notice to user.
5. The services provided by The Journey Remembered, LLC are intended only to provide general information and entertainment. These services should be utilized only with the express understanding that The Journey Remembered and our affiliates (including but not limited to our guest professionals) are not engaged in rendering medical, financial or other professional services. If such services or other expert assistance is required, the services of an experienced doctor or other professional should be sought.
6. While we do our best to prevent viruses, worms and other harmful materials from being distributed through the Web Site, we do not warrant that materials on the Web Site or available for download from the Web Site will be free of such materials. We will not be held liable for any damage, no matter how remotely related, caused by the use of the Web Site. Users assume all risk when viewing or otherwise accessing the Web Site. You agree to hold The Journey Remembered harmless and defend and indemnify The Journey Remembered from any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, deriving from or in relation to your use of the Web Site, including but not limited to financial losses or damage to hardware, software or other equipment. For clarification, this will include disputes that are settled out of court or through arbitration. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the Web Site service available on an ongoing basis. You may experience poor performance from time to time based on the need for us to provide maintenance, temporary unavailability of the web or for reasons beyond our control. We shall not be liable for these types of failures.
7. Disclaimer of Other Warranties. The Material on This Web Site (Including, Without Limitation, All Content, Software, Functions, Services, Materials and Information Made Available Herein or Accessed by Means Hereof) Are Provided As Is to the Extent Provided By Law, Without Warranties of Any Kind, Either Express or Implied, Including But Not Limited to, Non-Infringement, Warranties of Merchantability, and Fitness for a Particular Purpose. You Acknowledge and Agree That The Information, Products and Services Provided on the Web Site are Purely for Entertainment and Reference Purposes, and Such Content Should Not Be Construed As Creating Any Legally Binding Relationship, Obligation, Contract or Responsibility By and/or Between The Journey Remembered, LLC, TheJourneyRemembered.com and You, Nor Should Such Content (Which Does Not Purport to Be the Advice of a Medical, Financial or Other Professional) Be Relied Upon in Lieu of the Advice of Such Professional.
8. Limitation of Liability. You Assume Full Responsibility and Risk of Loss Resulting From Your Use of This Site and Any Information on This Site. Under No Circumstances Shall We or Any of Our Employees, Members, Owners, Directors, Licensees, Agents or Other Representatives be Liable for Any Indirect, Punitive, Special or Consequential Damages Even if We or Any of Our Employees, Members, Owners, Agents, Directors, Licensees, or Representatives Have Been Advised of the Possibility of Such Damages. Our Total Liability in Any Event is Limited to the Amount, if Any, Actually Paid by You for Use of the Web Site, and You Hereby Release Us and Our Employees, Members, Owners, Directors, Licensees, Agents and Representatives From Any and All Obligations, Liabilities and Claims in Excess of This Limitation.
9. If you pay by credit card for any products or services associated with the Web Site, you grant us permission to charge all fees incurred using your account to the credit card you provide to us. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card or such payment is returned for any reason, including but not limited to chargebacks, we may either suspend or terminate your account and all services under these Terms of and Conditions, and you will owe us any unpaid balance, in addition to any fees, charges, expenses, or losses incurred in collection.
10. You represent and warrant that you are thirteen (13) years of age or older, and if a credit card was used to pay for any products or services purchased from The Journey Remembered, LLC and/or the Web Site, that the adult (over age eighteen) owner of such credit card was the one that submitted the credit card information and authorized the charge.
11. You understand that we reserve the right to bar your further use of the Web Site at any time, with or without cause, without prior notice.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Georgia. By continuing to use the Web Site, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall survive in full force and effect.
13. We retain the right to alter and/or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The current Terms and Conditions at any given time supersedes any and all previous Terms and Conditions. At our option, we may notify users of changes to these terms through advisement on the Terms and Conditions hyperlink on the Web Site. Any modification is effective as of the posting of the change. Your continued use of the Web Site more than thirty (30) days following notice of any modification to these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be conclusively deemed and acceptance of such modification(s). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, no modification to these Terms and Conditions and/or any policies affecting the Web Site shall apply to any dispute of which we had actual notice on the date of the modification.
Terms and Conditions updated: November 22, 2010